
Learning comment
From the story board and my opening sequence you can see that my shots do not correspond, this is because when filming I realised that we didn't have as much space as we needed and therefore some of the longer shots have changed into medium shots because we didn't have enough space for them. However saying this, some of the shots also changed when I edited my prelim task all together. For example there are unscripted cuts between the characters because I though that the film didn't flow as well so I added extended bits of clips from previously. I think that i could have improved my match on action because i didn't take into consideration when filming the angles that Lucy was walking at and that is why she jumps in the middle of the film. I think that could improve my close ups so that they are closer to the actors because at the time i wasn't considering the distance between my shots so close ups and extreme close ups didn't come into consideration. This preliminary task has helped me understand how to use the cameras as well as how to position myself so that I am not incite when filming. This experience has also helped me understand how to help my actors improve the film opening. I also think that this task also helped me to understand how important miss en scene is in shots and how important it is to keep it the same so that the editing runs a bit smoother.
No comments:
Post a Comment