Monday, 19 October 2015

Representation In Films







What I have learnt
From analysing this opening sequence for its social representation I have found that the audience rely's on things such as mise en scene and location to help them identify the social representation, it has occurred to me that in my opening sequence I will have to think about how I want my social representation to be structured and how I will help portray that to the audience, I also think that I will make sure that my actors are around the same age groups as the people they are trying to represent so that it is easier for the audience to try and understand the social groups that I am going for and to help them pick up on key points in the narrative that may not stand out but instead are more subtle and hidden into the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment