Saturday, 17 October 2015
Analysis Of Previous Students Work
I think that The Edge would get a B/A grade because some of the camera angles bring it down in my opinion because you can see the camera man and it might be brought down the grade because I think that there is no narrative in the opening sequence, but this could be improved by adding some sort of dialect to the opening sequence.
Learning Comment
From these openings I have found out the standard that I am expected to be able to produce an opening sequence to. These opening sequences also give me an idea of what Should be aiming for in terms of the types of shots they have used and their use of sound throughout the opening sequences. It will also help me to learn how to edit my film opening correctly in order to make the film as fluent as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment