Greg Mottola Director Case Study
What I have learnt
From studying Greg Mottola I have learnt that I can use the same actors in a multiple of films to give the audience an idea about what the films are going to be like for example adventure land and superbad used the same can with a few additions to tell the audience the genre of the film because they might know other films that the actors have been in. I also learnt from watching some of his films ways of adding comedy aspects especially in coming of age films and things that I could possibly add to my own opening to make it better or at least more humorous of effective from the audiences point of view. I really like the use of comedy in his films because he makes it subtle and puts it in alot of the conversations which I would like to do for my film opening.
Below are a few clips of films that Greg Mottola has directed and some interviews about these films

No comments:
Post a Comment